What is Northern Hills SOS?
Northern Hills Sources of Support (SOS) is a non-profit organization located in Spearfish, South Dakota. Northern Hills SOS exists to build relationships with those seeking assistance by connecting them with resources to further their position in life. Northern Hills SOS also collaborates with existing organizations to raise awareness about their services. By collaborating, communicating, and advocating, we will build a poverty-aware community.
Whom do we help?
- We help anyone asking the question "Where do I go for..." by connecting them with the assistance provider or agency they need.
- We help assistance organizations with coordination and collaboration efforts.
- We seek to identify gaps and eliminate overlaps in services offered in our Northern Hills communities.
How does Northern Hills SOS operate?
- Northern Hills SOS is operated by a Board of Directors comprised of individuals involved with assistance organizations and/or other facets of community engagement.
- Our office and operational costs are sustained financially through community donations, events, and grant assistance.
- Northern Hills SOS is a nonprofit 501 (c)(3) organization.
Want to Learn More?
Follow us on social media to learn what our organization and other local organizations are up to.